COVID-19 Response: Returning to the Music
Old First Concerts is committed to the health and safety of our audiences, performers and staff. We hope to resume concerts soon and have implemented the following policies and procedures to help us reach that goal:
- We will not re-open unless it is permitted by both the City of San Francisco and the State of California.
- If we have re-opened and you still don’t feel comfortable attending in person, please follow along at home on our YouTube livestream of the concert.
- If you feel like you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or have any symptoms, please stay at home.
At the concert:
- Audience will be limited to the number permitted by health policy, but no more than 50.
- No cash box office will be offered: all ticket sales online or over the phone. (Call: (415) 474-1608)
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at the door. All patrons will be required to wear masks while inside the building.
- Entry, exit and seating will maintain proper social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet.
- Program notes will be available online at the event site in lieu of printed programs.
- No intermission refreshments or post-concert meet-the-artist.
As an intermediate step to bring you concerts from our historic space, we plan to livestream each concert on our YouTube channel, whether or not we can admit a live audience. The link to the livestream will be posted on the event page for each concert and on our Facebook account.
All tickets purchased for any concert can be used between now and June 1, 2021 or can be fully refunded.
Thanks and stay healthy!