Old First Concerts are held in Old First Church, a historic building that does not have modern ventilation systems and with limited and poorly ventilated bathroom spaces. Because of these factors, we will continue the following procedures to keep our audiences and performers safe. Thank you for your support and let’s stay healthy!
- We encourage all persons attending concerts to be fully vaccinated. While the City of San Francisco no longer requires people to present proof of vaccination, and vaccination does not necessarily prevent infection, it does help ensure a mild illness with no hospitalization. If you haven’t gotten vaccinated or boosted yet, please stay home and enjoy the live stream.
- We encourage you to wear masks while inside the venue. Although no longer required, masks have been proven to be an effective way to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Leave plenty of space between seated groups. While there is no need to enforce a 6-foot separation between groups, keeping a safe distance from members of other households helps prevent transmission of the virus.
- No food or drink allowed inside the venue. Personal water bottles are okay, but please be sure to take them with you when you leave.
- If you are not feeling well, stay at home. We will happily refund your ticket if you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms within 48 hours of the concert.
Automatic touchless hand sanitizer stations are available at all entrances to the building.