As of June 15, 2021, the San Francisco Department of Public Health released a revised COVID-19 response titled “Safe Return Together.” This order lifts nearly all the previous restrictions regarding mask wearing, social distancing, and capacity limits for indoor businesses.
Old First Concerts are held in Old First Church, a historic building that does not have modern ventilation systems and with limited and poorly ventilated bathroom spaces. Because of these factors, we will continue the following procedures to keep our audiences and performers safe. Thank you for your support and let’s stay healthy!
- All persons attending concerts must be fully vaccinated. We will not ask for proof at the door, but if you are not yet fully vaccinated, please enjoy the live stream of the performance on our YouTube channel.
- Masks are required to be worn while inside the venue. Masks have been proven to be an effective way to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Leave plenty of space between seated groups. While there is no need to enforce a 6-foot separation between groups, keeping a safe distance from members of other households helps prevent transmission of the virus.
- No food or drink allowed inside the venue. Personal water bottles are okay, but please be sure to take them with you when you leave.
- If you are not feeling well, stay at home. We will happily refund your ticket if you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms within 48 hours of the concert.
Automatic touchless hand sanitizer stations are available at all entrances to the building.